WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to Ulthera, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ulthera collects, and the ways in which Ulthera uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Ulthera may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to website services (including your name and contact information)
- any other information that you send to Ulthera.
Using personal information
Ulthera may use your personal information to:
- send you requested information (including papers and articles)
- send you marketing communications
- contact you as requested.
Where Ulthera discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ulthera may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Ulthera will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Ulthera will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Ulthera is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Ulthera, Inc., 2150 S. Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ 85210